Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Choose A Pokémon Doll For Your Avatar
- New Wii U eShop Demos: Rayman Legends and Sonic & All-Star...
- Global Coin Total Now 100 Billion Plus
- Iwata Asks: Wii U Hardware Components Revealed
- Get More Pokémon Dolls In May! (Mew and Mewtwo)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Release Date Announced And Many...
- Nintendo Will Use Unity And Nintendo Web Framework
- Tears! Tears! Tears! With Some Tank! Tank!...
- Cloudberry Kingdom Will Rule Platformers
- Square Enix Launches Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Teaser Site