Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Obscure Content Available On Official Fire Emblem Awakening We...
- Miiverse For Smartphones And PC Confirmed For April Or May
- Get More Pokémon Dolls In April! (Lugia and Ho-Oh)
- Wii U Will Support Up To 32GB SD Cards
- Denpa Men 2 Release Date Confirmed For May 30th, Demo May 23rd
- Nintendo Responds To Overpriced LEGO City Undercover
- Project X Zone Confirmed For North America And Europe
- New 3DS LL Models Revealed: Mint White And Tomodachi Collection
- Get More Pokémon Dolls In December! (Deoxys and Darkrai)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Version 1.2.0