Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Ages And Oracle of Seasons eSho...
- New Videos For Pokemon Black 2 White 2
- Here's Nintendo's Complete E3 2013 Schedule
- ThunderCats Roars To Nintendo DS This August
- The Angry Video Game Nerd YouTube Account Terminated
- Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase E3 2012 - Reporting As It Happens
- Wii U Direct Summary
- Nintendo Adds USB External Storage Support For Wii U
- ZombiU's Five Golden Rules For Survival
- Emergency Maintenance Scheduled For Nintendo Network Services