Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Pikachu 3DS XL Now Available In Europe
- Time's End: Majora's Mask Remixed Album Now Available
- Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN) Adventures Coming To Nintendo Con...
- Nintendo @ E3 Miiverse Communities Now Open
- December 5th Nintendo Direct Roll-up
- Official Kid Icarus: Uprising Website Takes Flight
- You Can't Download Software To Wii U SD Card
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth...
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D eShop Block Size
- Iwata Reveals New Animal Crossing: Jump Out Details