Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- New Wii U Details, Including Miiverse
- Denpa Men 2 Confirmed For Western Release
- Nintendo Direct LIVE Today
- CoroCoro Confirms New Mewtwo Form
- Wii U Is Region-Locked
- Digital Deluxe Promotion: The Ultimate Guide
- First Six NFC Figures Revealed For Pokémon Rumble U
- 3D Classics: Kid Icarus Coming Soon to eShop
- Nintendo Direct Pre E3 2012 Presentation - Reporting As It Hap...
- Pokémon AR Searcher Announced