Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Nintendo @ E3 Miiverse Communities Now Open
- Wii U Pro Controller Support To Be Added For New Super Mario B...
- Mario Kart 7 Banana, Mushroom Trophy Appear For Club Nintendo...
- Kirby's Return To Dream Land Puzzle Panel Arrives
- 10/25 North American Nintendo Direct
- Meloetta C-Gear Skin Approaches
- Fire Emblem Awakening: Astra Bow, Smash Brethren 2 Map Now Ava...
- New Super Mario Bros. U Version 1.2.0
- Nintendo To Show Super Smash Bros. For Wii U At E3 2013
- New 3DS Firmware Update Available: 5.0.0-11U