Recent Game Pages
Wii U GamePad Has Accessory Connector
By Kevin McMinn On Nov 13 2012 05:00 PM
Per the Wii U instruction manual, the Wii U GamePad has an accessory connector snuggled in between the two charging terminals. To date, we haven't heard any information on this aspect of the Wii U GamePad hardware. Could Nintendo have designed the Wii U GamePad with the intentions of having future use for some type of transfer pack or connection between the 3DS?
What do you think about his?
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Details For Obtaining The Mythical Pokémon Meloetta
- Meet Your Generation VI (6) Starter Pokémon
- Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case Returns To Club Nintendo
- Amazon Lists New Super Luigi For 3DS
- Recent Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Trailer Features Ayane
- 3DS/3DS XL System Transfer: How To
- Get More Pokémon Dolls In November! (Groudon, Kyogre, and...
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Events Calendar
- Resident Evil Revelations Price Slashed Before Launch
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD E3 2013 Details