Recent Game Pages
Classic Ace Attorney Titles Get Reprinted, Selling For Under $20
By Kevin McMinn On Mar 25 2013 01:20 AM
We have no objections, Amazon!
Hey, Ace Attorney fans! Like me, you may have been wanting to collect Capcom's classic Ace Attorney titles for your Nintendo DS, without having to pay an astronomical amount. There's good news for you! Recently, four Ace Attorney titles have been reprinted and are all available for purchase for under $20 each on Amazon. These titles include Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
Talk about taking a trip down memory lane for a great price! There's no telling how long these titles will maintain their current prices, but if you're a fan of the series these are fantastic deals. Here are the links for each of the four titles:
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- Wii Party U, Wii Fit U Delayed Until Late 2013
- Miiverse Now Allows You To Share Posts To Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Custom Klink C-Gear Skin Available
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Release Date Confirmed
- Fire Emblem Awakening Swapnote Stationery
- Nintendo's Wii U Basic (8GB) Recall Imminent For June 18th?
- Game Freak Director Sends Important Pokémon Message
- Ayane Revealed For Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 Release Date Confirme...
- December 5th Nintendo Direct Roll-up