Recent Game Pages
Classic Ace Attorney Titles Get Reprinted, Selling For Under $20
By Kevin McMinn On Mar 25 2013 01:20 AM
We have no objections, Amazon!
Hey, Ace Attorney fans! Like me, you may have been wanting to collect Capcom's classic Ace Attorney titles for your Nintendo DS, without having to pay an astronomical amount. There's good news for you! Recently, four Ace Attorney titles have been reprinted and are all available for purchase for under $20 each on Amazon. These titles include Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
Talk about taking a trip down memory lane for a great price! There's no telling how long these titles will maintain their current prices, but if you're a fan of the series these are fantastic deals. Here are the links for each of the four titles:
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
About the Author
Other Interesting Articles
- My CoroCoro Experience
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Grotesque Gameplay
- Unchained Blades Takes A Slice Out Of 3DS eShop This January
- Wario Land II Now Available In 3DS eShop
- Get A Hugh-themed Trainer Pokédex Skin!
- ZombiU's Five Golden Rules For Survival
- A Closer Look At The New 3DS LL Models
- Could Classic Pokémon See Nintendo eShop?
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 Has Achieved 500 Billion Coins Worldwide
- Zen Pinball 2 Now Available In European Wii U eShop